Maiko gets a triple barrel! Super cute~
What are your bad beauty habits?
1. NOT REMOVING MAKEUP. This one is pretty basic, but it still needs to be said. Taking off your makeup before you go to sleep at night is so important. When in doubt, reach for the extra virgin olive oil! Olive oil is large enough to not clog your pores while being an excellent makeup remover.
2. NOT WEARING SUNSCREEN: Tanning is linked to wrinkles, cancer, and etc. Apply a sunscreen or moisturizer with SPF everyday to protect it from the sun. Your skin will thank you later.
3. NOT DRINKING ENOUGH WATER. Soda does not count as water, but tea can be an alternative. Green tea has antioxidants that fight free radicals and improve the skin just by drinking it daily.
4. USING MOISTURIZER ON THE EYES. Use EYE CREAM! Eye creams are specifically made for your eyes to be hydrated.
5. WEARING FOUNDATION THAT DOES NOT MATCH SKIN TONE. If you’re unsure about what foundation you ought to be using, try a couple out at a cosmetics counter and have one of the makeup artists help you to find a formula and color that accurately matches your skin’s tone and texture. Having your face darker then your neck is a big no no :P
What are some of your bad beauty habits that you’d like to break? Are you guilty of any on this list?
I just ordered literally 20 things from there and i’m just waiting for them to ship it. Send me questions that you want answers to about wholesale7.net. Their quality, service, clothes, and etc. :)